Bare Minerals Gen Nude Lipgloss

Hi Beauties! If you follow me or are subscribed to my youtube channel you have already seen my swatches of the Bare Minerals Gen Nude glosses. These colors are amazing!! I love the formula of these glosses. There not sticky and they don't have a plumping formula, that a few of the other bare mineral glosses have!!! So I am loving it. My favorite is sugar it goes perfect as a nude lipgloss. I paired it with my mac chestnut lipliner and mac angel lipstick. I swatched them on my hand as well the colors are from left to right: sugar,flirt,tantalize,and minx. Hopefully this helps if you enjoy seeing these colors swatched check out my youtube(beautybycresent) I have more brands that I have swatched on my lips up there!!!!xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I would love to win your giveaway btw I love the handbag and everything I know this is embarrasing but I'm so desperate to win this one its my favourite yet and I LOVE THE HANDBAG SO MUCH!!!! If I this I'll be the happiest person in the world! Btw this is Tasnim Karim and my Twitter is Tasnimk_ and my insta is Princesstassyboo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I follow ur blog? Thing on this

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's nice specially you have a nice skin tone.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.